TWIZZA SUMMER PROMOTION
The promoter of this competition is Twizza Proprietary Limited, and Twizza reserves the right in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Each participant acknowledges that by entering into this promotional competition, he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to read these terms and conditions before entering the promotional competition and that he/she understands and agrees to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any participant and Twizza consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
By participating in this competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
To be entered into this competition, participants will have to purchase a promotional Twizza product between 15 October 2018 and 10 March 2019, and enter the unique 10-digit code on the back of the promotional label. Each code is valid for 1 entry into the promotion.
Cash Prize Draw Dates
- 2 x R10, 000 05-Nov-18
- 2 x R10, 000 12-Nov-18
- 2 x R10, 000 19-Nov-18
- 2 x R10, 000 26-Nov-18
- 2 x R10, 000 03-Dec-18
- 2 x R10, 000 10-Dec-18
- 2 x R10, 000 17-Dec-18
- 2 x R10, 000 27-Dec-18
- 2 x R10, 000 03-Jan-19
- 2 x R10, 000 07-Jan-19
- 2 x R10, 000 14-Jan-19
- 2 x R10, 000 21-Jan-19
- 2 x R10, 000 28-Jan-19
- 2 x R10, 000 04-Feb-19
- 2 x R10, 000 10-Feb-19
- 2 x R10, 000 17-Feb-19
- 2 x R10, 000 24-Feb-19
- 2 x R10, 000 03-Mar-19
- 2 x R10, 000 10-Mar-19
- 1 x R100 000 12-Mar-19
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in this competition, participants must purchase any new or promotional Twizza products (indicated by the yellow WIN promotional flash on pack) from any store in South Africa during the promotional period and retain Unique code.
- Thereafter, participants must dial *120*8012# and follow the prompts. Including inserting the unique code found on the back of the label. Upon completing this process, the participant will receive an automated USSD response that they have been entered into the weekly prize draws(current week) and final draw of R100,000. Participants are required to note that USSD entries cost 30c / 20 seconds, and that free SMS’s or minutes do not apply. In addition, participants are required to note that incomplete entries may be billed by their service provider, and that Twizza shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
- Winners will be determined by random draws throughout the promotional period and potential winners will be contacted telephonically or via SMS by Twizza or its representative (and potential winners will be required to complete the process set out below).
- This competition is only open to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Twizza and the organisers of the competition;
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa;
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above;
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- Any cell number can not enter more than 10 times a day.
- The Competition starts at 00:01 on 15 October 2018 and ends at 23:59 on 10 March 2019. The promotor shall have the right to extend the closing date of the competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such a change all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect to this competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the promotor of the agencies.
- From all valid entries, winners will be chosen at random. Each winner of a Prize will be notified by email, Sms or phone call within 24 hours of the decision being made. Should the Promoter be unable to successfully contact any winner after 24 hours, such person will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in the same fashion.
- By entering this competition, all entrants acknowledge and agree that should they win the prize, they will transfer ownership and copyright in any photos taken for the purpose of this competition to the Promoter and their image shall, free of charge be placed on Twizza channels and will become Twizza brand stock. The Promoter may require the winner at (no fee) to have their photo taken and complete a Public Relations interview which may be published on any media platform up until 6 June 2019.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter, its associated companies, agent, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from any persons participation in the competition.
- The winners agree to the use of their names, images and videos in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Any entrant who submits an obscene and/or offensive and/or image that distracts from the Twizza brand will immediately be disqualified. In such case, the Promoter reserves the right to institute legal action against the entrant who offends anyone or damages the Twizza brand.
- The participants consent, by taking part in the competition to the promotor using the personal information collected through the competition to adjudicate the competition and for the future marketing purposes by the promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The conducting of the competition will be overseen by an independent auditor