The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everything and everyone. While we navigate these uncertain times and find a ‘new normal’ for ourselves, it’s important to keep our loved ones safe.
Twizza is implementing all necessary precautions and following guidance from government. We want to thank everyone in the Twizza family for their hard work and efforts in these unprecedented times.
It’s easy to panic during uncertainty. However, panic will not resolve this quicker. Let’s try to remain hopeful during the national lock-down and encourage our communities to spread love through phone calls, text messages and video calls.
Protect the ones you love
It’s important to appreciate the moments we share with loved ones. Take this time to appreciate the quality moments you are creating.
Remember that social distancing not only protects protects everyone around us. When we take social distancing seriously, we protect the ones we love.
Implement these preventative tips
The COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal provides the following preventative tips:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For further assistance, please contact the Coronavirus Hotline Number, operating 24 hours.
0800 029 999
Send HI to 0600 123 456 on WhatsApp.
To improve the COVID-19 communication and support, the NICD has a Clinician Hotline Number that’s operating 24 hours: 0800 11 1131