Twizza Moments Radio Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please read these competition terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms apply to all persons entering (the “participants”) the ‘Twizza Moments’ promotional competition (the “Competition”).
2. If you do not agree to be bound to any or all of these Competition Terms contained herein, please do not enter the Competition. If you take part in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that Twizza (Pty) Limited (the “Promoter”) and/ or the relevant radio stations’ decision is final and shall be made in the sole, absolute and unfettered discretion of the Promoters and/ or the relevant radio station and no correspondence will be entered into. The R1 000 cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Competition is open to all citizens and legal residents of South Africa (provided that the participant is also a legal resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any prize herein) who at the time of entering the Competition are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents) or a valid passport and necessary residency permission.
4. This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of Twizza (Pty) Limited (the “Promoter”) or the relevant radio station and the competition promoters, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
5. All Participants are advised that the Twizza (Pty) Limited (the “Promoter”) and/ or the relevant radio station is required to retain certain information (where applicable) of Participants, and winners for a period of 3 (three) years (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoter includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners’ acknowledgement of prize receipts. Should any, Participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize(s) and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
6. The competition will be run on the following radio stations:
• Alex FM
• Kasie FM
• Thetha FM
• The Rock
• Qwa Qwa
• Izwi Lomzansi
• Forte Fm
• Tru FM
• Voice of the Cape
8. One competition will be run during each of the following weeks on each of the named radio stations (except Tru FM which will only run for 2 weeks) – 21-27 Sept; 19-25 Oct; 21-27 Nov.
9. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
10. The cost to enter the competition is for the participants expense and could vary depending on which service provider they are with.
11. To stand a chance to win the R1000 cash prize, the participant will need to call into the relevant radio station when requested by the DJ, follow the instructions given and describe their ‘Twizza Moment’.
12. The winners will be chosen at the discretion of the DJ and radio station. This decision is final.
13. The relevant radio station and Promoter (Twizza (Pty) Limited) accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Neither Twizza (Pty) Limited nor the relevant radio station are liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
14. Winners will be required to produce a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents) or a valid passport and necessary residency permission and proof that the bank account details they provide belongs to them.
15. By entering the competition by means of a mobile phone, the entrant gives permission to receive SMS marketing communication in future.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
17. The potential winners will be contacted by the Promoter or relevant radio station on the mobile number submit by the winner.
18. Upon receiving a phone call from the Promoter or relevant radio station to announce that they are a potential winner, the Participant will be required to provide their identity document and proof that the bank account supplied by the participant is theirs. Should the winner not be able to provide a scan or photograph of their identity document and proof that the bank account belongs to them on request, they will be disqualified.
19. Once the verification process is completed successfully, possible winners/participants will be declared as winners and notified as such on the mobile number supplied.
20. Prize money will be transferred within 14 days of receiving all of the required, correct information form the participant.
21. The relevant radio station and Promoter (Twizza (Pty) Limited) are not responsible for any undelivered prize due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner with regards to their bank account details. The promoter will not be responsible for any stolen prize money once the prize has been deposited into the winners account.
22. The Promoter and relevant radio station will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Prize(s), whether foreseen or not.
23. The Promoter and relevant radio stations may request the winners’ names be published on the Promoter or relevant radio stations social media sites, websites and/or in print media, or to appear on radio and/or television, and accordingly by participating in this Competition, all Participants are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Promoters’ websites, and of Participants’ mobile network service provider, where applicable, and Participants further allow the Promoter permission to publish his/her name and photograph on the Promoters’ social media pages, websites and/or in print media.
24. The winners may be required to appear on any form of media and/or social media, for which no fee will be payable, and subject to the provision that the winner may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by the Promoters or relevant radio station to do so.
25. The Participants consent, by taking part in the competition to the Promoter and relevant radio station using the personal information/ data collected through the competition to adjudicate the competition and for future marketing purposes by the Promoter and/ or relevant radio station themselves, and that such use may include transfers to the Promoter’s and relevant radio stations affiliates and third party service providers in any country.
26. Amendments or Cancellation: Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend or alter the Competition and its rules or prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time. No Participant shall have any recourse against the promoter or radio station as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
27. Disputes: in the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter and relevant radio station will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Competition.
28. Inquiries: All queries in connection with this Competition, should be directed to Marketing@twizza.co.za. Any inquiry directed to the Promoter using any contact number/ line/ site/ platform, other than the designated email address provided in this clause, will not be entered into.