1. This Twizza “Trolley Dash” Offer (“Offer”) is made by Twizza, conducted by Twizza LTD, 136 Edward Ave, Hennopspark, Centurion, 0172, Tel: +27(0)10 055 1800 the Promoter”).
2. This Offer is only valid until 31 January 2024. The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Buy any Twizza Energy and 1 other Twizza of your choice.
b. Write your name and number of the back of the till slip.
c. Pop it in the entry box.
4. The rules for the “Trolley Dash” are as follows:
3.1: The “trolley Dash” is limited to a time period of 1 minute.
3.2: you may not “scoop” the product off of the shelves, you must grip the product with 1 hand at a time.
3.3: No meat, fish or poultry products fresh or frozen may be selected.
3.4: All “cold drinks” & “mixers” taken during the “trolley dash” must be Twizza CSD productsonly.
3.5: The value of the “trolley dash” may not exceed R1200,00 per participant.
3.6: The Twizza representative adjudicating the “trolley dash” decision is final.
5. a. Participant must be a citizen of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal resident of the country.
b. Participant must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or residence/workpermit whichever is applicable to the Promotion.
6. Participating products are the Twizza CSD and Twizza Energy as listed below*.
7. The Offer is valid at participating stores only.
8. Multiple entries will be permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the above entry requirements. Should there be any dispute in this regard; the Promoter’s decision will be final.
9. The Offer cannot be redeemed against purchases or in conjunction with any other sales, promotions oroffers.
10. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or for vouchers of any kind.
11. The store will not be liable for till slips that are lost or stolen.
12. Participants may not participate in or redeem the Offer if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, distributors of Twizza or any other products of the Promoter, or consultants of the Promoter, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, reasonably shorten, suspend the time period of this Offer or terminate the offer whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their solediscretion. The Offer and any rules, terms or conditions may be amended the Promoter, at any time during the Offer and up until redemption of the Offer, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Offer, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any defects in the Offer or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by participants.
15. To the extent permitted by law, all participants indemnify the Promoter, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any causewhatsoever from their participation in this Offer.
16. By participating in this Offer, you authorise the Promoter and its agents to collect, store and use (but not share) your personal information and content for communication from the Promoter and reporting purposes only.
17. 16.1 The Participant understands that the personal information given to the Promoter, its associated agencies and the third-party service providers running the Promotion in conjunction with the Promoter, will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of:
16.1.1 assessing eligibility for the competition;
16.1.2 contacting winners of the competition;
16.1.3 possible future notifications of new promotions.
16.2 The Promoter may disclose a Participant’s information where it has a legal duty in terms of applicable legislation, the law, or where it may be deemed necessary in order to protect the Promoter.
16.3 By entering the competition, the Participant agrees:
16.3.1 that he/she has been notified of the purpose and reason for the collection and processing of such Personal Information.
16.3.2 that he/she consents and authorizes the Promoter to collect, process and further process his/her Personal Information, for the purposes as set out in clause 8.1 above.
18.3.3 to make available to the Promoter all necessary Personal Information required for the purpose of facilitating the competition.
16.3.4 to the disclosure of his/her Personal Information by the Promoter to any third party where the Promoter has a legal or contractual duty to disclose such Personal Information.
16.3.5 that the Promoter will collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
16.3.6 that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at company Twizza LTD, 136 Edward Ave, Hennopspark, Centurion, 0172, South Africa. Attention: Legal Department. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the last stipulated draw date.
16.4 Participants have the right to access the personal information that the Promoter holds about them. They further have the right to request that the Promoter updates, corrects or deletes their personal information on reasonable grounds. Once a Participant objects to the processing of their personal information, the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to amend the personal information accordingly. Objections need to be made by written notification to the Promoter at Twizza LTD, 136 Edward Ave, Hennopspark, Centurion, 0172, South Africa. Attention: Legal Department.
18. 17.1 To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
b. The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
17.2 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17.3 The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
17.4 Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
19. 18.1 The Promoter will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
18.2 The Promoter is not responsible for any errors, non-deliveries or crossed lines caused by cellular phone service providers or networks and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
18.3 You may only enter the Promotion as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
18.4 Any entries made, in the Promoter’s discretion, via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
18.5 The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, terms and conditions, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonable deems necessary.
18.6 The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
18.7 No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favour of any participant, winner(s) and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
18.8 The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Promotion, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Promotion, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future Promotions run by the Promoter or their associated agents.
18.9 In part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
a. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
b. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
18.10 Any dispute with number ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the owner of the same number – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
18.11 Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this Promotion.
18.12 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner without informing the Winner in case such Winner fails to comply with the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
18.13 All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of the Republic of South Africa. This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoter.
18.14 For help or enquiries please call the helpline on +27(0)10 055 1800 or mail us on
20. All terms and conditions can be viewed on our website at www.twizza.co.za
21. For more information or to find a participating store, call the Customer Care line on:
+27 (0)10 055 1800 (Standard call rates apply) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
22. *Participating products:
Twizza CSD (all flavors), Twizza Energy 500ml (all flavors)