Twizza Capetown invites all suitably qualified Graduates to apply for our Internship programme 2021-2022. This is an opportunity to fuel young, ambitious, innovative talent into the most Awesome Company to work for!
The programme will run for a duration of 12 months.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged and disabled individuals.
Opportunities are open in the following division
Purpose of this role
The Interns will also work with a variety of inspection and test equipment and methods, processes, and products, ensuring proper procedures are being followed and documented to maintain product quality and records traceability; and will also assist to ensure nonconforming product is appropriately identified and removed from the production flow until such product can be dispositioned.
Education, Core Knowledge and Experience required
• Quality/Compliance Interns- National Diploma or BSC in biotechnology, Micro-biology or food technology
• Candidates must have completed final year undergraduate studies with a +60% average
• Candidates must be be between the ages of 21 years-25 years old
• Candidates must have never participated in a Internship before
• Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
• Be willing to commit to an awesome learning experience for the full 12 months
Most importantly, how to apply for this position?
Attach a comprehensive CV/profile quoting either: Quality/Compliance as above to email address by the closing date of 31 July 2021
Capetown applications: email@example.com
What would the next steps be?
• Once applications have closed you will be invited for an interview to our Capetown plant which will be co-ordinated by the HRM/ HRO.
• If you have not been contacted within 15 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.