responsibilities of the role include:
The DFM is required to carry out the full financial function in relation to the Distribution department.
This may include:
- Support all Distribution internal customers.
- Management of Distribution Finance team.
- Completion and review of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure completion and review of monthly reconciliations.
- The establishment and maintenance of weekly performance reports in line with key performance indicators.
- Ensure completion and review of weekly performance reports.
- Implement sensitivity models and what-if analysis.
- Preparations of financial statements,
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Establishment of a distribution finance function and department in response to business growth.
- Demonstration of effective transparency and interaction with other business functions within the group’s value chain.
- The growing and dynamic business environment necessitates developing adapting functions, requiring project management from origination to conclusion.
- Ensure completion and review of reconciliations at month end, preparations of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, capex management, cost control & variance analysis to be used as part of monthly management accounts.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customer contacts
- Sound Budgeting & Forecast management and development
- Profitability and what-if analysis calculations
- Financial & Management accounting
- Budget and forecasting
- Enterprise management system detailed proficiency
- Initiative and Taking Ownership: Takes on responsibility and accountability for tasks and actions.
- Decisive Team Leadership: The ability to lead a team by using knowledge, experience, and expertise to make rapid and effective decisions.
- Analysis and Planning: The ability to take in a range of information, think things through logically and plan.
- Enable Results Through Others: The ability to understand people and their motivations, build good relationships with them and achieve results through the efforts of others as well as your own.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• B. Com Accounting/Finance Honors
• 5+ Years Accounting experience
• 5+ Years Management Accounting experience, which covers Financial controls, Financial reporting with variance analysis.
PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
- Highly Attractive CTC market related
- Company Performance Bonuses
- Company Cellphone
- Company Laptop