We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Blow Mould Machine Specialist role based in our Queenstown operation, situated at 1 Arkwright Street, Komani Industrial Park, Komani
|Based at||Johannesburg Depot|
|Position reports to||Group Financial Manager|
|Start date||August / September 2021|
|Closing date||15 July 2021|
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
The DFM is required to carry out the full financial function in relation to the Distribution department.
THIS MAY INCLUDE
- Support all Distribution internal customers,
- Management of Distribution Finance team,
- Completion and review of monthly management accounts,
- Ensure completion and review of monthly reconciliations,
- The establishment and maintenance of weekly performance reports in line with key performance indicators
- Financial forecasting,
- Ensure completion and review of reconciliations at month end, preparations of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, capex management, cost control & variance analysis to be used as part of monthly management accounts.
- Ensure completion and review of weekly performance reports
- Implement sensitivity models and what-if analysis,
- Preparations of financial statements,
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Establishment of a distribution finance function and department in response to business growth.
- Demonstration of effective transparency and interaction with other business functions within the group’s value chain.
- The growing and dynamic business environment necessitates developing
CORE / TECHNICAL BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE
- Sound Budgeting & Forecast management and development
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customer contacts
- Profitability and what-if analysis calculations
- Financial & Management accounting
- Budget and forecasting
- Enterprise management system detailed proficiency
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES (TRAITS), ABILITY)
|Initiative and Taking Ownership||Takes on responsibility and accountability for tasks and actions.|
|Decisive Team Leadership||The ability to lead a team by using knowledge, experience, and expertise|
to make rapid and effective decisions.
|Decision Making and Judgement||Make timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints,|
|Analysis and Planning||The ability to take in a range of information, think things through logically|
|Enable Results Through Others||The ability to understand people and their motivations, build good|
relationships with them and achieve results through the efforts of others
as well as your own.
What former knowledge & experience will win me a seat at the interview table?
• B. Com Accounting/Finance Honours
• 5+ Years Accounting experience
• 5+ Years Management Accounting
Most importantly, how to apply for this position?
• Attach your comprehensive CV quoting the ref number: Ref DL003 to hr.mdb@nicoletwizza-co-za
What would the next steps be?
If you have not been contacted within 15 working days of the closing date, this may have not been the
right opportunity for you but, don’t stop believing that opportunities will never come your way!