The Human Resources Manager is accountable for the management of the Queenstown Human Resource strategy & related HR functions. This role ensures key participation in the Queenstown Management Team while demonstrating sound communication principles and promoting continual positive employee relations.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of HR Function and implementation of site HR plans and projects ;
- Full IR & Employee Relations functions and encouragement of enabling environment;
- Talent Management and Employee Development with focus on BBBEE requirements;
- Management of HR Budget and monthly reporting ;
- Site HR payroll input and authorisation ;
- Site co-ordination of Employment Equity and Skills Development;
- Implementation of aligned process and policy for regulatory and audit requirements;
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support and advise Business on change management in order for business to achieve desired objectives aligned to the business strategy.
- Promoting and being an enabler of The Twizza Way;
- Monthly HR reporting to enable HOD’s to make informed people decisions;
- Ad-hoc HR projects as required from time to time
Skills & competencies required:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Adhering to principles & values
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Analysing, Planning and Organising
- Delivering results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Achieving Work Goals and Objectives
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
Former knowledge & experience required includes:
• 3 year degree in HR related field is essential;
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in a Human Resource related role within the manufacturing environment, of which 3 should have been at a management level.
• 3 – 5 years’ management experience.
• 3 years solid IR & labour experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Solid experience in recruitment, payroll, budgets, compensation & benefits, people management, training and development, HR policy and regulations, employee retention initiatives;
• Must have knowledge of LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills Development Act and B-BBEE Act.
• Previous experience having worked on VIP is essential
Package & Benefits
• Highly Attractive CTC market related
• Company Performance Bonuses
• Company Laptop