Twizza Queenstown invites all suitably qualified Graduates to apply for our Internship programme 2021-2022. This is an opportunity to fuel young, ambitious, innovative talent into the most Awesome Company to work for!
The programme will run for a duration of 12 months.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged, and disabled individuals.
Opportunities are open in the following division
- Human Resources
Education, Core Knowledge and Experience required
- HR Intern– National Diploma or degree required in Human Resources Management
- Logistics Intern– National Diploma or degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Finance Intern– National Diploma or degree in Accounting/ Cost Management Accounting
- Quality Intern– National Diploma or BSC in biotechnology, Micro-biology or food technology
- Candidates must have completed final year undergraduate studies with a +60% average
- Candidates must be be between the ages of 21 years-25 years old
- Candidates must have never participated in a Internship before
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Be willing to commit to an awesome learning experience for the full 12 months
Most importantly, how to apply for this position?
Attach a comprehensive CV/profile quoting either: Human Resources/Finance/Logistics/Quality as above to email address by the closing date of 31 July 2021
Queenstown applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
What would the next steps be?
• Once applications have closed you will be invited for an interview to our Queenstown plant which will be co-ordinated by the HRM/ HRO.
• If you have not been contacted within 15 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.