Twizza Capetown invites all suitably qualified candidates to apply for our Unemployed Apprenticeships. This is an opportunity to fuel young, ambitious, innovative talent into the most Awesome Company to work for!
The Apprenticeship will run for a duration of 3 years.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged and disabled individuals
Opportunities are open in the following divisions:
- Unemployed Electrical Apprentice
- Unemployed Fitter and Tuner Apprentice
Purpose of this Programme:
The objective of this role is to develop a technical talent pipeline and to equip candidates with all the necessary skills to be a qualified Artisan. Throughout the duration of a 3 year contract the learner will receive theory from a recognized institution and will be exposed to on the job practicals. This apprenticeship will result in a learner receiving a trade certificate should the candidate complete all necessary requirements.
Education, Core Knowledge and Experience required:
- Grade 12 with (Maths and Physical Science)
- PET Plant maintenance experience (good understanding of preforms, blow moulding, electronic fillers, high speed wrap around labels, packer and palletisers)
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, speed drivers, fillers and labellers
- Computer Literate
Most importantly, how to apply for this position?
Attach a comprehensive CV/profile quoting either: Electrical/Mechanical/Millwright as above to email address by the closing date of 31 July 2021
Cape Town applications: email@example.com
What would the next steps be?
• Once applications have closed you will be invited for an interview to our Cape town plant which will be coordinated by the HRM/ HRO.
• If you have not been contacted within 15 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.